What should I say about this fabulous energetic son?
- He drools constantly. Poor guy has mutiple molars and canines coming in at the same time.
- His vocabulary is increasing everyday. So far we've heard dada, ma, Na "Naomi", A "Ava", kitty, hi, bye bye, mo "more", but his favorite by a land slide is ba "ball."
- He LOVES his sissys, but likes their hair a little too much
- He's happy 99% of the time, but is going thru the "I cry when my mom leaves me" stage.
- Last night he heard the garage door openning and his face lit up as he said, "Da!"