Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My "baby" is almost 2!

Ava enjoying a "nectawine." I added a cute video of this to YouTube also. "I can't believe it" is one of her favorite sayings. When she saw this picture of herself she said, "Dats Aya!" The "v doesn't quite make it out yet. When she wakes up she has to bring her baby Tammy, teddy and ducky and blankie with her to rock in the chair. I don't know how but sometimes she also manages to carry her milk cup too! She is a delight and a blessing, and we're very blessed to be her parents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your 'baby' is growing into such a little lady. It's just like that song "Turn around and they're two, turn around and they're four, turn and they're and young gal going out of the door". Sorry, but it's true.
I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate looking at those blogs--they help me keep up with those little ones.
I was at Hume yesterday for a day and saw the pictures of you and your family from the year before--so sorry you missed being there this summer. We'll plan on 2009 for sure!!
Love, Grandma Ardis