Thursday, August 19, 2010

The First Day of Watson Super School! 2010

Hambone in the middle saying, "Cheese!"
Sweet Sisters!
The girls picked out their clothes for the first day and Naomi did her own hair. Who said they could get so big?
Naomi (5), Ava (4), Luke (21 months), Tricia (31 weeks pregnant!)

We started school this past Monday and what a blessing its been! I was unsure of how difficult it would be to start up our school routine, but all three kids have done great. Ava works on her "Pre-K" while Luke colors or plays with something at the table while I teach Naomi her Math or Phonics. Then we all do Five in a Row together. So far we're just reviewing, but I've been pleasantly surprised by how much she's remembered.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, props to you homeschooling 2, entertaining 1, and growing another one. What an accomplishment!
Thanks for finding me Tricia. I'm interested to see what baby #4 is!