Thursday, September 01, 2011

Hume Lake 2011, Part 1

Hume Lake is one of our favorite places on earth! My grandpa Chet Pharis built our cabin back in 1959 with a lot of reused material and a desire to have his family near him while he served the Lord by building a camp unlike any other. Today the cabin is remarkably the same as it was in the 60's and even more loved by the next generation blessed to use it! I'm breaking this trip into three posts because there are too many good pictures!
Daniel (10 months) and his Great Aunt Toni

This is the classic kid in the kitchen sink picture... I have one of every kid in it and my mom probably has one of me!

The kids and Grandpa Paul

Twin Sisters, Kings Canyon National Park

Hume Lake from Kings Canyon Nat'l Park

Our wonderful friends Steve and Pam spent a few days with us. Fun!

He's just a little dirty!

Road's End, Kings Canyon

No comments: